Sunday, March 13, 2011

How To Get Cheats On Gpsphone On Mac

WALLY'S VIDEO OF THE WEEK THE WEEK

Hello everyone and hello to all, how are you?
This week I put up for auction on eBay with a watercolor my version of Prince Phillip of Sleeping Beauty Disney version. Since I am not a Disney designer (and on the other hand I was not even going to do a drawing Disney 100%), the result was something a bit 'including, but not as bad as I thought.
I tried to make veils of watercolor and read cooler than usual, a bit 'from the book of fairy tales, and I placed a sun in the background a bit' decorated in a style reminiscent of a little 'aesthetics the years in which the film was produced by Disney.
As the character, especially without its classic suits, has a strong character, I tried to make the most immediate association of ideas making it interact with the owl that appears in the film, and I did sit on his classic red coat.
I tried to put Philip in a position that communicates relaxation and serenity, as if the sun, trying to accentuate the details of the position of the hands and feet (which I think are two very expressive body parts and usually are somewhat 'neglected).
If you like this design can participate in the auction on eBay CLICKING HERE (or trying Wally Rainbow in the search of Ebay). Let me know what you think.
the next.

0 comments:

Post a Comment