Sunday, February 20, 2011

лолита ббс

NEWS VIDEO OF THE WEEK

Hello to everyone, how are you? Now I spend
an additional post to my activities every Sunday, a sort of bulletin to keep you updated on what I produced in the week. To begin with I started the auctions on eBay ... With the design you see below (click on to view larger images) ...
Considering that the months have passed since I really picked up his brushes for the last time I'd say it could have been worse, even though I Impega a little bit to see what he could sit well on the subject ... So finally I came up with this fantasy sculptures buried ... In this design, nice find his stance ...
Until the end, however, I did not know that espresisone give the character ... And in fact, perhaps you notice that the eyes are involved more often and not as fresh as I wanted ... Patience ... Maybe I should have acted on, but the risk of making trouble was high, so I preferred not to rage too ...
This time I decided to do a pretty hairy person, although I must admit that going with the highlights of nchiostro sepia on white is always a bit 'a lottery ... But I would say that the net effect is passable ...
If you like this picture I put up for auction on eBay and you can award it CLICKING HERE. Hello
and the next.

0 comments:

Post a Comment