Thursday, May 15, 2008

Viginmobile.co.uk Getmessage Online




Last night I was thinking, like cuckolds (if you ask to my wife because I would be the last to know) when Berlusconi was acquitted for the Mondadori affair, but there was corruption.

I was reminded after eating too many mussels and it was not even the most unpleasant thing that has happened to me exaggerated after ingestion of mussels, I once dreamed that Ferrara was a good person.

Returning to the fact.

there was corruption but Berlusconi did not know anything, someone (prev) had bribed a judge with the money Fininvest (Berlusconi) so that Berlusconi could buy Mondadori.

Previti has done him a favor unbeknownst to him apparently.

How nice to have friends like that, that would do anything to make you happy, made me think of the song of the stadium that said "one who steals the moon if you must give."

The song, incidentally, is called "Big son of a bitch."

coincidence ... GrabbyEducational up.

Photo Store GrabbyEducational

0 comments:

Post a Comment